Please review these Terms of Sale (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Lands of Exploration. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “PLACE ORDER”), and making payment for property, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not purchase this property.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy: We offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on the deposit of any property, or until the Purchase Agreement is signed, indicating the buyer’s full commitment to purchasing the property. Just call, text, email, or message us at anytime during this period for a complete refund, no questions asked.
Purchase Agreement – Terms For All Sale Types:
This Purchase Agreement is made and effective on today’s date, by and between Lands of Exploration (“SELLER”), and you (“BUYER”), the person authorizing this transaction for the purchase of real property. Whereas, SELLER desires to sell to BUYER, and BUYER desires to purchase from SELLER, certain goods of SELLER herein described in the Property Description listing of said purchase. Therefore in consideration hereof, the parties agree as follows:
1. Transfer of Goods. SELLER represents and shall sell, transfer, convey and deliver to BUYER, and BUYER shall purchase from SELLER, property which is free and clear of any delinquent taxes, liens, encumbrances, or claims.
2. Transfer and Conveyance Documents. SELLER agrees to deliver to BUYER at Closing such documents of title and other instruments of conveyance and transfer needed to record the deed with the appropriate County and transfer title to BUYER by: Grant Deed, Special Warranty Deed, or Grant, Bargain, Sale Deed (unless otherwise specified).
4. Closing Date. Usually 14 days after the date of the initial online payment (“deposit” or “down payment”) represents the Closing Date. See below, 5. Payment.
5. Payment. BUYER shall pay SELLER by Closing Date a non-refundable down payment of the amount listed in the Property Description. The balance of the payment will be made per the BUYER’S chosen purchasing option on the property listing website page.
6. Seller Disclosure. SELLER has not viewed the property(s) and is selling property(s) site unseen.
7. Due Diligence. BUYER has performed due diligence on the property(s) and is satisfied with the condition of the lot(s) and associated costs to develop it/them. BUYER acknowledges and agrees that agreement is NOT SUBJECT to or conditioned upon BUYER’S inspection of the property(s).
8. BUYER Agreement to Terms. The authorization and execution of the online order (“down payment”) will act as the BUYER’S electronic signature in accordance with Electronic Signature Law and represents the BUYER’S agreement to the contractual terms listed herein and throughout.
Contract for Deed – Terms for Installment and Financed Sales:
1. Early Payoff of Loan and Prepayment. BUYER has the right to prepay, without penalty, the whole or any part of the balance remaining unpaid on this contract at any time before the due date. BUYER has the right to pay the loan off early at the Cash Price. This can be done by switching the subscription in BUYER’S My Account dashboard.
2. Sale of Property. For the consideration of the total purchase price, SELLER agrees to convey, sell, assign, transfer and set over unto BUYER, certain real property described in the online Property Description listing herein and throughout.
3. Security. This contract shall stand as security of the payment of the obligations of BUYER.
4. Possession of Property. BUYER agrees not to make any improvements such as the addition of buildings, roads, utilities, and other developmental undertakings until making final payment and taking possession of the property (reference Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, 2010). BUYER agrees to not camp on the property, except were legally permitted, and not park an RV, vehicle(s), leave materials or any personal property on the property during the duration of this contract. BUYER shall take possession of the property and all improvements thereon upon completion of this contract.
BUYER is responsible for keeping the property maintained free from litter, overgrown weeds and grass, paying for weed abatement if necessary, and maintaining the property in compliance with city and/or jurisdictional code during the loan.
5. Taxes, Insurance and Assessments. SELLER shall pay all taxes and assessments levied against the property for the duration of the loan and shall be reimbursed by the BUYER the full cost of these payments by charging a monthly fee in addition to the monthly installment price. If any special assessments, additional taxes, or other fees are levied on the property(s) during the loan period that are in addition to the annual property taxes and associated fees determined at the time of this signing, BUYER will be responsible for making such payments to the appropriate entity(s) or may elect to reimburse the SELLER within 180 days from the payment date for making such payments to the appropriate entity(s).
Liability and Hazard Insurance: Liability insurance shall be maintained at Buyer’s discretion.
Fire, Hazard and Windstorm insurance: Fire, hazard and windstorm insurance shall be maintained at Buyer’s discretion.
6. Default. Default begins on the thirtieth day (30) after missing a scheduled monthly payment on the payment due date and repossession of the property occurs on the sixtieth (60) day after missing a scheduled monthly payment on the payment due date.
The full monthly payment, or performance, is due every 30 days, or on a monthly basis, after the initial monthly installment. Payment is considered delinquent on the fifth (day) after the payment due date.
There is a $25 delinquent payment fee. Payment is considered delinquent on the tenth day (10) after each payment due date. If the Buyer fails to perform any of the covenants or conditions contained in this contract by the end of the thirtieth day (30) after the payment due date on which the performance is required, the Seller shall give Buyer notice of default or failure of performance. In the event the default or failure of performance is not cured within fifteen days (15) of the default date, then Seller shall have any of the following remedies, in the discretion of the Seller:
(a) Give the Buyer a written notice specifying the failure to cure the default and informing the Buyer that if the default continues for a period of an additional fifteen (15) days after service of the notice of failure to cure, that without further notice, this contract shall stand cancelled and Seller may regain possession of the property as provided herein; or
(b) Give the Buyer a written notice specifying the failure to cure the default and informing the Buyer that if the default continues for a period of an additional fifteen (15) days after service of the notice of failure to cure, that without further notice, the entire principal balance and unpaid interest shall be immediately due and payable
The total amount of time from missing a scheduled monthly payment on the payment due date to repossession of the property is 60 days. If payment, or performance, is not made within 60 days from the date of the payment due date, Seller has the right to regain possession of the property.
7. Assignment or Sale. BUYER shall not sell, assign, transfer or convey any interest in the subject property or this agreement, without first securing the written consent of the SELLER
8. BUYER Agreement to Contract For Deed Terms. The authorization and execution of the online order (“down payment”) will act as the BUYER’S electronic signature in accordance with Electronic Signature Law and represents the BUYER’S agreement to the contractual terms listed herein and throughout.