Pay the discounted cash price or get easy owner-financing with no credit checks to buy your property today!
1. To pay the discounted cash price checkout using the Cash Price Down Payment option. To pay the financed price checkout using the Monthly Payment option. In the checkout screen enter the full name(s) and marital status of the person(s) you want listed on the deed: Single=never married, married, or unmarried=divorced.
2a. Cash Price payment: We will send the purchase agreement for e-sign then once signed you are required to send the balance payment by check or wire transfer to purchase the property. We will record the deed and transfer title to you within 24 hours after receiving final payment.
2b. Finance Monthly Payment: If financing the property we will send the purchase agreement for e-sign then once signed you will receive a link to the loan processor to add your ACH and/or credit card information in to begin the automatic monthly recurring payments starting 14 days from the date of the down payment. There is no charge for ACH payments and a 2% processing fee for credit card payments. Once final payment is received we will record the deed and transfer title to you within 24 hours.
3. Securing the property. The down payment does not exclusively secure the property until the purchase agreement has been signed and payment is received. THE DOWN PAYMENT DOES NOT EXCLUSIVELY SECURE THE PROPERTY UNTIL THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
4. Using a Title and Escrow company to close: If the buyer chooses to use a title and escrow company to close and obtain title insurance they will be responsible for the entire cost which is usually $1,500. Otherwise we close in-house at no cost and guarantee clean title without using a title and escrow company for title insurance.
Finance Monthly Payment / Contract for Deed Stipulations:
- This is a contract for deed agreement. When the final payment is made we record the deed and convey title in the buyer’s name
- There is a 15 day late fee penalty of $25.00.
- There is a 60 day default and repossession of the property meaning on the thirtieth day after a payment is missed the property goes into default and on the sixtieth (60) day after two consecutive payments are missed the property is repossessed and the buyer shall forfeit any and all payments made under the terms of the contract.
- The loan is serviced through the financing platform, GeekPay.
- No camping on the land, no parking RV’s or storing vehicles; no adding structures, building fences, making any improvements; no storing materials or performing any work or trade on the property until the property is fully paid off and title and deed is recorded in buyer’s name.
- SELLER shall pay all taxes and assessments levied against the property for the duration of the loan and shall be reimbursed by the BUYER the full cost of these payments by charging a monthly fee in addition to the monthly installment price. BUYER will be responsible for any special assessments, additional taxes, or other fees levied on the property(s) during the loan period such as weed abatement of the property.